Trevor VlassisB.Ec. (Adel.), F.C.A., C.T.A., TEP
Firm Principal: Trevor Vlassis B.Ec. (Adel.), F.C.A., C.T.A., TEP
Trevor has been in public practice in South Australia since 1976. Since that time he has worked for Chartered Accounting firms which included McDonald Laing & Co, (now called Grant Thornton), Peat, Marwick Mitchell (now called KPMG) and KMG Hungerfords (now called KPMG). After a senior role as taxation manager at KMG Hungerfords he decided to establish Vlassis & Co in 1985 to continue and extend the type of professional work undertaken since 1976.
- Adelaide Boys High School, SA (1968 – 1972)
- University of Adelaide, SA (1973 – 1976)
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, SA (1979)
- Bachelor of Economics (Major in Accounting), University of Adelaide, 1976
- Fellow of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, 1998 (admitted as a member in 1979)
- Chartered Tax Adviser of Taxation Institute of Australia, 1981
- ASIC Registered Company Auditor, (since 1991)
- Registered Tax Agent, (since 1979)
- Fellow of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member of Taxation Institute of Australia, C.T.A.
- Registered Company Auditor
- Registered Tax Agent
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, Business Valuation Group
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, Forensic Accounting Group
- Member of Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Member of Adelaide Practitioners Discussion Group – CA ANZ.